Financial Assistance - You may be eligible for tuition assistance for Workforce training!
FastForward WCG (Workforce Credential Grant)
- Virginia domiciled residents can take a FastForward program and receive the WCG funding.
- Student pays one-third of the regular tuition fee at registration. The Commonwealth of Virginia pays one-third when the student completes the class. The final one-third is paid by the Commonwealth of Virginia when the student earns a high-demand industry credential.
- Tuition fees include instructions, textbooks, materials, equipment, admissions requirements, and credential exam.
- Criteria – Student must complete the Domicile Determination form.
- Current FastForward Programs
- Available for ANY FastForward program
- Requirement – Student must be a Virginia resident, complete the FANTIC application, and provide documentation verifying financial need. This program is income-based, if your current adjusted income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Virginia Ready State Aid (VRSA)
- Available for SPECIFIC FastForward programs. Student may also earn a $1,000 incentive by obtaining the related credential
- Requirement – Student must be a Virginia resident, apply and be approved to become a Virginia Ready Scholar, and complete the VRSA application.
- Student must apply to Virginia Ready within (5) calendar days of the FastForward course start date. Contact Career Coach Lisha Wolfe for assistance in applying for the Virginia Ready Initiative – (757) 569-6048 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Virginia Ready Credential Achievement Award is a one-time award of $1,000.
View Instructions for Signing Up for VA Ready
- View the VA Ready Flyer
G3 – Get a Skill. Get a Job. Get Ahead
- Tuition assistance is available for Virginia residents who qualify for in-state tuition and whose family income falls below an identified threshold.
- Eligible students must enroll in designated career pathways leading to jobs in high-demand fields. See G3 Programs & Requirements
Contact Career Coach Lisha Wolfe at Camp Workforce for more information regarding financial assistance
– (757) 569-6048 or email@example.com.