Jump start your career today! Camp Community College’s Workforce Development Center offers affordable programs to help you gain the industry credentials, professional licensing, or technologically advanced skills employers are seeking.
Contact our Workforce Career Coach to get started.
Career Coach, Lisha Wolfe – (757) 569-6048 or email@example.com
Workforce Development offers the following programs and classes.
- Adult GED
- Backflow Prevention
- Certified Logistics Associate
- Certified Logistics Technician Bundle Program
- Commercial Driver’s License Class A
- Commercial Driver’s License Class B
- CompTIA Computer Certifications A+, Network+, Security+
- Crane Operator
- Customer Service and Sales
- Ed2Go Online Training
- EKG Technician
- Fast Track Healthcare Bundle Program
- Fast Track Welding
- Forklift, Clamp, & Reach Truck Operator
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Marine Welder (Pre-Hire Program)
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation
- Patient Care Technician Program
- Parenting Education
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Outside Machinist (Pre-Hire Program)
Financial Assistance is available!
- FastForward Workforce Credential Grant (WCG)
- Financial Aid Noncredit Training for Industry Credentials (FANTIC)
- VA Ready State Aid (VRSA)
- G3 program - Get a Skill, Get a Job, Get Ahead
- Hampton Roads Workforce Council (HRWC)
- Learn more – Eligibility Requirements and Program Guidelines
Camp Workforce Development also offers Customized Workforce Training. Workforce partners with business and industry to develop and present affordable, results-driven workplace training customized for the business needs of your organization.
Contact our Workforce Business & Industry Coordinator or Workforce Development Director.
Business & Industry Coordinator, Gayle Dardar – (757) 569-6097 or firstname.lastname@example.org