The Financial Aid Office at Paul D. Camp Community College provides veterans with information on their educational benefits on entitlement programs such as the Post-9/11 GI Bill.  Each campus Financial Aid Office has two VA Certifying Officials on duty to assist military and veteran students.

Every semester, students using or wanting to use veteran educational benefits must contact the Financial Aid Office after completing the enrollment process and provide a copy of both the enrollment to be certified and advisement transcript.

To maintain your educational benefits in good standing with the Department of Veterans Affairs, you must immediately inform a campus Veterans Certifying Official if you:

  • drop, add or audit classes
  • stop attending classes
  • have a class canceled
  • withdraw or are withdrawn from classes or the College
  • are unable to attend classes or
  • make any changes to your enrollment status

We recommend that you meet with one of our campus VA Certifying Officials for more information.