Each Veteran who submits a copy of the DD214 will receive 2 credits of Health/PE free of charge! You will need a copy of your discharge papers (DD-214) for the certification process. Veterans can obtain their DD214 at the National Archives website.

You may also obtain copies of military records electronically through the eBenefits portal.

Order Military Transcripts (may need to tell it to continue to website)

  • Air Force
  • Army
  • Coast Guard
  • Navy
  • Marine Corps

Order High School or GED Transcripts

DODDS Transcript -GED or diploma obtained overseas during military service

USAFI/GED Transcript -GED obtained during military service before Sept 1974A

Making Adjustments to College Life: 10 Tips for Veterans at College

If you are a veteran who is having trouble re-adjusting to life as a civilian, please check for available resources at Mental Health Resources.