The Student Information System (SIS) and SIS Mobile will be down
from 5:00 p.m. February 25 until 7:00 a.m. March 1 for a system upgrade.
This SIS outage will impact the processing of transcript requests. 
Students may still request a transcript through Parchment during the outage period,
but the request cannot be processed until March 1.

You can request an official transcript from Camp online. NOTE: At the current time, the Virginia Department of Education will not accept Camp official transcripts mailed by Parchment. If you need a transcript for teacher recertification purposes, please make your request in person. Online Requests Online requests for official transcripts are made through our partnership with Parchment. With an online request, you can select to have your official transcript sent electronically or through the U.S. Postal Service. In Person pick up is not an option. Fees are as follows:

  • $3.00 for each transcript sent electronically
  • $5.00 for each transcript sent via the U.S. Postal Service

Overnight service is also available with an additional cost. However, this option may not be available to students enrolled at the College ten or more years ago or for requests received when the College is closed (e.g., weekends, official college breaks, closures due to inclement weather, etc.). See Parchment's web site for overnight service details.

If you do not already have a Parchment account:

Go to Click the “Create Account" button

If you already have a Parchment account:

Go to Click “Sign In” in the header. Sign in to your existing account using your e-mail address and password.

Remember, not all institutions accept electronic transcripts. Be sure to check with your institution to ensure acceptance of electronic transcripts.

Help with Online Requests Parchment should be contacted for questions about registration, the ordering process or user issues with Inquiries concerning a transcript that cannot be released because of a hold should be made to the college office that placed the hold.

Frequently Asked Questions about Official Transcripts

How do I obtain an official transcript?
You can order your transcript online through Parchment. If you are requesting a transcript for teacher certification purposes in the Commonwealth of Virginia, do not use Parchment. The Virginia Department of Education will not accept our official transcript if mailed by Parchment, they require the school to mail it to you. Come to the campus Admissions and Records office, or send your request to:

Paul D. Camp Community College
Attn: Transcript Request
100 N. College Drive
Franklin, VA 23851

If you are mailing the request be sure to include your full name, date of birth, and student ID number (if known).

Do I have to pay?
Yes, the fees for official transcripts at Camp are:

  • $3.00 for each transcript sent electronically after an online request
  • $5.00 for each transcript sent via the U.S. Postal Service after an online request

If you request a transcript online through Parchment, you can also request overnight delivery at an additional fee.
See Parchment's website for overnight service details.

How long will it take to process my official transcript?
Typically, transcripts are processed within seven business days. Allow for additional time if you attended Paul D. Camp ten or more years ago or if you are making your request during peak periods and when the College is closed.

Can I send my official transcript to more than one destination?
Yes, after you select the first destination for your transcript, select "Save and Add Another.”

What if I have a form that must be attached to my transcript?
If you are sending your transcript electronically, you can upload your form to Parchment.

Are there any colleges in the area that do not accept electronic transcripts?
Yes. There are four colleges in Virginia that currently do not accept electronic transcripts.
Hampton University
Christopher Newport University
University Of Mary Washington
Radford University

The Board of Nursing also does not accept transcripts electronically. The Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) will not accept our official transcripts if mailed by Parchment at the current time for teacher certification/recertification. Be sure to check with your college, university, employer, etc. to verify that they accept electronic transcripts.

Can I cancel a request through Parchment?
Yes. To cancel an online request for an official transcript, contact Parchment and tell them that you would like to cancel your request. Response time from Parchment is usually one business day.