Camp Commencement 2023 Student Speaker
Attention Graduating Students: Are you interested in leaving a positive impact on your peers? Are you an excellent speaker and a sound writer? Can you engage an audience positively? If so, apply to be the May 2023 Student Graduation Speaker.
Graduation Student Speaker Criteria:
- Approved for Graduation in 2023
- Completion of CST 100 (Public Speaking) with a “B” or higher
- Completion of ENG 111 with a “B” or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better strongly preferred
- Involvement in student organizations strongly preferred
Complete an application packet containing the items below:
- A completed application (printable version)
- Two faculty/staff references
- One paragraph essay detailing how you will inspire your graduating peers with your speech.
For more information, contact Professor Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org, Suffolk Faculty Cluster 112-1, or 757.925.6331.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 21 by 5:00 p.m.