The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEAO) was enacted in 2008 and reauthorized the Higher Education Act of 1965. The HEOA contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements from various administrative areas of institutions of higher education.
This page is intended to make this information readily available to current and future students as well as community members.
General Camp Information
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Computer Use and File Sharing Policies
- Refund Policy for Credit Offerings
- Educational Programs
- The Camp Employee Directory
- Transfer Information and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Camp and Programs
- Student Activities
- Career Resources and Services
- Camp’s online class schedule can be used to search course sections for the current and past academic terms.
- Camp’s students can locate textbook and required course materials through the Camp Bookstore.
- Textbook Purchase with Financial Aid
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Eligibility Criteria
- Student Loan Information
- Initial Loan Counseling
- Exit Counseling
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Health and Safety
- Annual Security Report (Clery Act)
- Campus Security Information
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention and Policies
- Emergency Preparedness
- Title IX Policy
- Find out if you are eligible to vote and obtain a Virginia resident Voter Registration Application or Absentee Ballot: State Board of Elections.
- Commonwealth of Virginia Same-Day Voter Registration
- For more information concerning registering to vote or registration to vote by absentee ballot in your home state, please select your state from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission Website.
- To register to vote and cast your absentee ballot from overseas, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.