SchoolDude is the HelpDesk software program that allows you to request assistance from either Computing Services or Buildings and Grounds. You must have a valid employee account in order to use SchoolDude.
- Click on the link SchoolDude Link
- Enter your Camp email address and click Submit. If prompted to enter your first and last name, do so.
- Be sure to choose the tab you are requesting assistance from: Maintenance Direct or IT Direct
All SIS users (students, staff, faculty, etc.) will experience this new user interface.
Introducing ‘FLUID’, a new look and feel to our 9.2 Student Information System (SIS).
Users will navigate through the system slightly different and will get used to some new terminology like Homepages, Tiles, Navigation Bar, Navigation Collections, etc.
Useful Links for Faculty and Staff:
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (Updates & Information)
- Department of Public Safety
- Camp Alert
- Get Online Fast
- March 16 -20 Remote Training workshops
- Canvas Training
- Community Resources Toolkit
(This booklet contains resources to help students with situations that may arise in their everyday lives)
- LMS Best Practices – Part II
- Work From Home FactSheet
- Working Remotely
- SANS Security Awareness Work for Home Tool Kit
- Telephone Guide (Forwarding Calls)
- Distance Education (Canvas Information)
- My Accounts
- Student Resources