Planning to transfer to a four-year institution? Camp offers a General Studies Degree, and a General Education Certificate, as well as transfer degrees in Science, Education, and Business Administration, as well as a General Studies Specialization in Computer Science. 

The Virginia Community College System and Camp have many articulation and transfer agreements with four-year institutions.

Please visit the Articulation and Transfer Information page to explore these opportunities.

For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.