Camp’s programs in the Business career pathway prepare students for administration, management, and administrative support in a business setting.
- AA&S Business Administration (216)
- AAS General Business Management (212-01)
- AAS Marketing Management (212-04)
- AAS Management - Hardware and Software Support (212-18)**
- AAS Management - Computer Support Specialist (212-21)**
- CSC Bookkeeping (221-212-03)
- CSC Entrepreneurship in Small Business Management (221-212-10)
- CSC Entrepreneurship in Small Business Management – Advanced (221-212-12)
- CSC General Business (221-208-14)
- AAS Administrative Support Technology (298)
- AAS Administrative Support Technology – Word Information Processing (298-01)
- AAS Administrative Support Technology – Medical Office Administrative Assistant (298-03)
- CSC Medical Office Administrative Assistant (221-285-89)*
- CSC Medical Office Coder/Reimbursement Specialist (221-285-90)*
For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.