Many employers rely on qualified IT professionals with skills in networking, cybersecurity, and hardware and software support. Camp offers several programs that help students gain or upgrade their skills in these high-demand occupations.
- AA&S General Studies – Computer Science (697-02)
- AAS Management - Hardware and Software Support (212-18)**
- AAS Management - Computer Support Specialist (212-21)**
- CSC Computer Support Specialist (221-299-09)
- CSC Hardware and Software Support (221-299-21)
- CSC Cybersecurity (221-732-09)
- CSC Cybersecurity and Networking Foundations (221-732-08)
- CSC Geographic Information Systems Technician (221-719-71)
For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.