Register for Classes
If you have not yet filled out an application, see Signing Up for Classes.
How do I log in to MyCamp and access SIS?
- Visit the MyCamp login page
- Click in the My Username box and type your username.
- Click in the My Password box and type your password.
- Click the SIGN IN button. The MyCampPortal page appears.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
How do I enroll in classes?
You can register for classes online 24/7.
- First, log into SIS.
- Click “Student Center” in the left navigation
- Click “Enroll”
- Select a subject and campus
- Select "2020 Summer" or "2020 Fall" as the term
- Click "Search"
- Proceed with enrollment
To register for classes:
- Talk to a counselor to complete a class schedule. For a listing of classes offered, see our Class Schedules.
- Register for classes in person or online at MyCamp.
- Pay tuition and fees by the deadline. You may pay in person at the Business Office on Franklin and Suffolk Campuses. You may also pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) by using the online system. You may call the Business Office at 757.569.6702 or 757.925.6301 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with any questions.
Do you have advising-related questions? Be sure to check with your program advisor.