Tuition fees will remain the same for Summer 2021
The State Board for Community Colleges has approved the following tuition and fee rates effective for Fall 2019 - Summer 2021.
Fall 2020 thru Summer of 2021 Tuition Chart
2022 Tuition and Fee Rates per credit hour - Effective Fall Term 2021
The rates are effective Fall 2020 thru Fall 2021:
- Virginia Resident-Military/E-Rate/Contract $154.00/credit hour
- Out-of-State Military Contract Rate $181.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Business Contract Rate $241.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Resident $357.75/credit hour
- Out-of-State E-rate $263.15/credit hour
VA Resident/Military Contract/Dual Enrollment/e‐Rate/Reciprocal includes a student activity fee ($2.40 per credit hour), auxiliary fee ($1.25 per credit hour).
Out‐of‐state/e‐Rate(out‐of‐state)/Business Contract(out‐of‐state)/Military (resides outside VA) includes student activity fee, auxiliary fee, and capital fee ($23.50 per credit hour)
Residency status is determined by the College Admissions Office.
Some distance learning courses may not qualify for the E-rate.